1. Stand up halfway through the movie and yell loudly, "Wait... where the hell is Harry Potter?"
2. Block the entrance to the theater while screaming: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" - After the movie, say "Lucas could have done it better."
3. Play a drinking game where you have to take a sip every time someone says: "The Ring."
4. Point and laugh whenever someone dies.
5. Ask everyone around you if they think Gandalf went to Hogwarts.
6. Finish off every one of Elrond's lines with "Mr. Anderson."
7. When Aragorn is crowned king, stand up and at the top of your lungs sing, "And I did it.... MY way...!"
8. Talk like Gollum all through the movie. At the end, bite off someone's finger and fall down the stairs.
9. Dress up as old ladies and reenact "The Battle of Helms Deep" Monty Python style.
10. When Denethor lights the fire, shout "Barbecue!"
11. In "The Two Towers" when the Ents decide to march to war, stand up and shout "RUN FOREST, RUN!"
12. Every time someone kills an Orc, yell: "That's what I'm Tolkien about!" See how long it takes before you get kicked out of the theatre.
13. During a wide shot of a battle, inquire, "Where's Waldo?"
14. Start an Orc sing-a-long.
15. Come to the premiere dressed as Frankenfurter and wander around looking terribly confused.
16. When they go in the paths of the dead, wait for tense moment and shout, "I see dead people!"
17. Imitate what you think a conversation between Gollum, Dobby and Yoda would be like.
18. Release a jar of daddy-long-legs into the theater during the Shelob scene.
19. Wonder out loud if Aragorn is going to run for governor of California.
20. When Shelob comes on, exclaim, "Man! Charlotte's really let herself go!"
21. Talk loudly about how you heard that there is a single frame of a nude Elf hidden somewhere in the movie.
22. When the Ents decide to march to war, stand up and shout "May the Forest be With You!"
23. Ask people around you who they think is the next "Terminator" sent from the Middle Earth of the future to assassinate Frodo Baggins
24. When Shelob appears, pinch the guy in front of you on the back of the neck.
25. At some point during the movie, stand up and shout: "I must go! Middle Earth needs me!" and run and try to jump into the screen. After bouncing off, return quietly to your seat.
26. Stand outside the cinema with a donation box and a sign that reads: "Orc preservation fund! Support the poor orc widows and children that this vicious war leaves behind."
27. Put on a pair of "Spock" ears and approach everyone in the cinema stating: "This is not logical"
28. Sit in your seat with a high placard above you that reads: "Quiet please, wizard training in progress."
29. Pass around a petition requesting the elves remain in Middle Earth.
30. Paint a toy sword with blue iridescent paint, stand in front of the cinema with the sword held high and scream: "The orcs are coming! The orcs are coming!"
31. Stand in front of the screen for the whole movie and whenever someone tells you to get out of the way, point at a your finger and say with all ernest: "But I've got the ring on, you can see right through me."
32. Every 5 minutes, stand up and release a butterfly. One minute later stand up and complain: "Where is that damned bird?"
Submissions welcome | Disclaimer